Cristen's Blog

Just another weblog

More ideas on what I want my site to do

I am probably starting out in the middle but my brain works this way. I was thinking of showing my photos on my website in a way that the viewer hovers over the image with the mouse and it enlargens as they hover over. I have to research the advantages and disadvantages from a users perspective on this one, do I user javascript for this or do I use CSS?

Here is something I found on wikipedia about the mouse over or hover over –


March 21, 2010 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1 Comment »

  1. Hi cristenb,

    As far as I know when you want to mange user triggered events you should use javascrip, the hover event is called “mouse over” in JavaScript.

    onMouseOver: This creates an event when the mouse is passed over active text or image.

    And you can define what you would like to happen when a mouseover happens.

    This link might be a little bit of help:

    Comment by Zahra | March 27, 2010 | Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: